Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2016

Thanksgiving

Hi!
This long weekend was Thanksgiving, my first one. It was so delicious! It was great to meet new family members of my hostfamily. I also could sleep in for my first time until 10:30. Finally my jetlag is over after a month and a few days.
Monday was school off and I walked to the lake together with my hostsister. I had to study for my first big test in the evening - Social Studies. I wrote the test today and I would say it was okay, because I could answer every question. If I did a great test, I will see in a few days.
I played the first time in my life baseball today. It was hard for me standing on the field and knowing nearly nothing about the rules. It was funny.
So I will make me a tea now and carry on watching The 100.
Take care
Nina




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen