Freitag, 9. September 2016

First week in Canada and learning Italian

Hey friends!
I have been in Canada for 10 days. Today was my fourth schoolday and I am happy that it is the weekend now, because I am feeling my jetlag and so I am really tired. My hostfamily is so nice especially my hostsister. I am so glad, that she is so nice and we get along with each other so well. My hostmum is really nice too and helps us with everything. And my hostdad makes the best barbecue. The dog and the cat are so cute and the horse is a really good horse. Also the view from the house on the river is really beautifull. I love my home here.
My first day at school was really hard. I came home and thought that I will never have friends here. But during the week it goes better and I met some nice people. Everything gets better with time.
Today I wrote my first test in Social Studies and I am so proud of myself, that I got an A. That motived me.
At home I spend a lot of time with my hostsister. Doing homework together, cooking together, talking to each other, playing together also she is teaching me Italian. Because she is an international student from Italy and I love Italy, so she teachs me a little bit. I will improve my English, French and Italian in Canada. I hope I will not forget my German.
I will write again soon.
Nina

Dexter <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen