Sonntag, 9. April 2017

April - 3 months left

Hey!
I have so many plans for this month and I cannot believe that I have less then 3 months left in Mission. First I will meet my German friend in Vancouver, then Eastern, then I will spend a weekend with my friend at her mothers house in another city and then I will go on a 4 day hike. I am already so excited for the hike. It is my first hike and I just bought my hiking shoes yesterday. I really try to train for it and started to walk everyday. Luckily our dog loves to go on walks, so I am not alone. I just wish for a little bit more sun. I am so jealous of my friends in Germany. They have more than 20 degrees and all we have is rain. Next week is the end of the term. We have many tests, quizzes and projects. Tomorrow I have my french test and I need to study for it now, before I go for a walk.
Take care
Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen