Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017

1 Month Left

Hey!
My feelings are really messes up. Sometimes I am so homesick and just want to see my family and friends again but also I am so sad to leave Mission. I met so many people and made good friends. I would love to stay here, because it starts feeling like a home to me. I am still meeting new people everyday and I wish I could stay longer. I don't know how I will leave in Germany without my Canadian best friends. But I miss my family sooo much. I guess I was not the luckiest with my hostfamilies, which made me miss my family even more. I really know that my family is the best! And I just want to see them again. But also all my good friends, who are still in contact with me, I really miss you and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Take care
Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen