Sonntag, 18. Juni 2017

New hostfamily?

Hey!
Some things happened in my hostfamily and I got really unhappy. We decided that it would be the best for everyone that I move out. But living with completely new people for 3 weeks didn't sound good. I would never really get to know them. Many friends offered me to stay with them, but that wouldn't be easy, because their family is not an official hostfamily. My Community Recreation teacher offered me to stay with them. She knew how unhappy I was and wanted the best for me. She is a teacher at our school and she knows my homestay coordinators, so her family could easily become a hostfamily. It sounded crazy to my parents that I am living with my teacher now and I think that's what everyone else in Germamy thinks too. But she has always been like a second hostmum for me and in Canada are the relationships to the teachers way better. I will really miss that. The good thing about living with two Community Recreation teachers is that we do a lot. Today we are going for a hike and have a bonfire at the river.
Take care
Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen